Taken from – https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/How-to-use-Secure-Erase-on-an-SSD-when-you-only-have-one-SATA/td-p/103566
1)First, Install FreeDOS onto a USB stick. The easiest way I found to do it is:
- Download Rufus (lets you make bootable USB disks)
- In Rufus, select your USB drive from the drop-down menu at the top
- Change the file system format to FAT32
- Check the box to make the drive bootable, select FreeDos from the drop down menu to the right.
- Click “Start” to format the USB disk.
2)Go to the install directory of the Samsung Magician program and go into the “FreeDos” folder. On my PC, the directory was C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Magician\FreeDos
3)Copy everything in that folder to the empty USB drive. Skip replacing files if it asks.
4)On the USB drive, make a folder called “Samsung” (case sensitive)
5)Make a folder inside that one called “secerase” (case sensitive again)
6)Back in the Samsung Magician program folder, find the “Samsung DOS Application” folder
7)In that folder, open the “SecureErase” folder, and copy all the files in there to the flash drive folder X:/Samsung/secerase/